Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm
- Forum: Bring back the Goodlife - and other Television and Radio related things
- Topic: Being "Enlightend" is tough....
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8096
Sorry, I've not seen the programme! Life is a big circle, so if people don't get what you are doing now then you are generally ahead of the curve! If its feels right inside then its right for you. We all have our own 'rights' :)
- Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:04 pm
- Forum: The ish Local - (Chat)
- Topic: But what do you really want out of "ish"
- Replies: 33
- Views: 2181
I just want that wholly fulfilling feeling after a hard days graft of manual labour in the beautiful great outdoors, the simple sense of wholeness when you have soil under your finger nails and fresh air in your lungs. The peace you have from nurturing and nourishing another life. The gratefulness t...
- Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:38 pm
- Forum: Welcome New People Say Hello
- Topic: Hello, another Bristol Ish
- Replies: 6
- Views: 397
Hi all you lovely Ishers, I have been lurking for a while and am totally addicted. farmers daughter who desperatly wants to be a goat herder :iconbiggrin: stuck in a flat in clifton! Currently on a mission to find some demi johns and buy Andys books after reading the home brewing section and MKG's r...