Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:53 am
- Forum: What's in the pot? Recipes and anything about Cooking
- Topic: Perfect deep fried onion bhaji recipe
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6455
For me the perfect ratio of onion to dough is achieved by not adding any water at all. Toss the thinly sliced onions in herb/spice mix (I also add a handful of soaked and well-drained lentils), then add the flour (I use a mix of Gram flour with a little rice flour) a chef spoon at a time, tossing th...
- Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:37 am
- Forum: Health and Beauty
- Topic: Men plucking their eyebrows!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5324
No plucking of the eyebrows, but a dob of wax might go on the cheeks and end of nose once in a while :) Here in Turkey it is customary for the barber to trim eyebrows, ear and nose hair when you go for a haircut - and use a dab of wax here and there if/when needed.
- Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:13 am
- Forum: Welcome New People Say Hello
- Topic: Hello from Turkey :)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1194
I am from the midlands in England but have been living semi-retired in Turkey for the last 14 years. I don't have a garden but enjoy foraging in the local woods and countryside and have some pots on the roof terrace to grow a selection of herbs which are difficult to get here, and make a little pin ...