I am also contemplating a tyre wall for a barn
Since I mentioned it to the owner of the local tyre centre I have gained a new best friend! FREE DELIVERY
Search found 1338 matches
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 am
- Forum: Allotments, Veg Patches and Container Gardening
- Topic: I hate you New Zealand!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1370
So you have great sceanary, friendly people with a shared cultural herritage, a great rugby strip, a cool war dance and sheep But why oh why did you send me your nasty flat worms to eat all my earth worms?!?!?! WHY! http://www.srgc.org.uk/bulblog/log2005/130705/NZ%20flat%20worm.jpg I am infested! (t...
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 am
- Forum: Welcome New People Say Hello
- Topic: Top of the Mornin' to ya!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1749
Hi Hows it going? My name is Alex and I am an ex-pat English (blow in), settled in West Cork, Republic of Ireland We have a 2-and-a-bit plot of land on the site of an ex gravel quarry, that we have been developing for the last 13 years We planted half up with trees and the remainder is the house we ...