Search found 6010 matches
- Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:29 pm
- Forum: What's in the pot? Recipes and anything about Cooking
- Topic: Jelly making - do you squeeze?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 702
Give it a squeeze - can't leave it dripping forever can you.
- Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 pm
- Forum: Bring back the Goodlife - and other Television and Radio related things
- Topic: Gratuitous Gushing about River Cottage Everday, Thurs 8pm c4
- Replies: 118
- Views: 24365
I used to like watching his programmes but do find him a bit irritating now.
- Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:59 am
- Forum: Home Brew and other Country Skills
- Topic: Homemade
- Replies: 3
- Views: 559
Sounds wonderful. I used to love drinking the 'top of the milk' back in the days when milk came in glass bottles and hadn't been homogenized. Can you still get it like that in the UK I wonder? We used to make some soft cheese from the goats milk but never got as far as making hard cheese. Soft chees...
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 pm
- Forum: Looks like we made it
- Topic: floating keyring made from winecorks and scrap
- Replies: 5
- Views: 936
That's a great idea - my OH works on boats and I think I'll make one of these for him. Well for his keys at least - I would need more than a couple of corks to keep him afloat.
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm
- Forum: Site Information and Announcements
- Topic: Wild Photo Competiton win The Wild Life or Wild Drugs
- Replies: 64
- Views: 16505
wow they are fantastic photos Gollum!