What are you harvesting now?

This is the place to discuss not just allotments but all general gardening problems and queries which don't fit into the specific categories below.
(formerly allotments and tips, hints and problems)
Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: What are you harvesting now?

I don't like broad beans, Flo (well I do when each bean has bean peeled - I can't bear the skin!) and we haven't grown any carrots because we get some every week in our veg box. Our raspberries and strawberries are only just ripening. The salad leaves went from cute to bolting in the space of a few days, presumably because of the cold, wet weather we've had throughout June and July.
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

Odsox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Our broad beans are over now Flo, but we have carrots coming out of our ears, well maybe not literally. Trying 2 new varieties of carrot this year and they are both good enough to grow again next year.
Tomatoes are a bit of a disaster, all got blight due to 2 months of damp humid days.
Other than that, courgettes keep coming, sweetcorn is starting to be picked, broccoli and cauliflowers now and again, and runner beans as usual needing picking every day.
Like you GA we have sweet peppers, both red and yellow, and on the fruit side just started picking Discovery apples as needed and the black grapes are now blackish and sweet enough to have a few.
Tony

Disclaimer: I almost certainly haven't a clue what I'm talking about.

ina
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Broad beans, mainly... Some spinach, small courgettes, a few mange tout, beetroot leaf, and all sorts of berries. And there's a lettuce coming on, the sole survivor.
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)