Recycling Ideas ?

This is the place to discuss not just allotments but all general gardening problems and queries which don't fit into the specific categories below.
(formerly allotments and tips, hints and problems)
john
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Recycling Ideas ?

:mrgreen: :hugish: 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening.mpg-YouTube. Thank you for your time dear friends of mine, from me John. JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen:
Message from J.R.P. Recycling, please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com as it was
designed by me to help to save millions of lives
and to reuse-recycle millions of tonnes of waste
plastic container,and unwanted wooden pallets
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: 1-9-2013. Hi ALL, I'm now on twitter to help spread the word about my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas @johnrpendergast . May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen:
Message from J.R.P. Recycling, please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com as it was
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: Hi ALL, today I've updated all my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com photos to see them better.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. From me John. JRP. :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: 15-9-2013. Can someone please tell me ( Why) people have not taken my ideas forward to help stop people dying from HUNGER, even though I'm offering my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas to the world for FREE, so that one day it might become part of Governments WORLD AID programme right now and in the future.
What is the PROBLEM with people using my ideas, is it because I've got a young black naked child on my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com intro page scraping the earth for something to eat, with the words, Making Globalisation Work for the POOR on it, or is it because I'm offering a different way to grow something to gardeners who already know how to grow their own food now, or is it just because it's a to much of a high price to help save lives, it being, even though it's for next to nothing, and because it's all made from waste. I know lives are being lost when they could have been saved, what more can one man do without help from like minded people, them being, people trying to help save millions of lives if we can done in our own ways. :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: 11-12-2013. Hi ALL, the day has come to say, for over 15 years now I've been saying there is a answer to every man made problem, so please don't treat my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas like the Elephant standing on a table, the reason why, because all I'm trying to do is spread the word about something that actually works in the simplest of ways, and it cost next to nothing to make to help my fellow Human being feed themselves. To find out more please visit my website http://www.recycling.moonfruit.com or YouTube or Facebook or please e-mail me at john.new.idea@virgin.net. Thank you. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy, and I do hope you have a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS, and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 too. From me John. JRP. :mrgreen: :santa: :cheers:
too.

daffodiltulip
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Attach four doors together to make a shed - you'll need something as the roof.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: :wave: 11-12-2014. Hi ALL, thank you for showing your interest in my 3R's Waste Plastic Container Gardening ideas, which I've also shared on Facebook too. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy, and I hope you ALL have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 too, from me John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen: :hugish: :santa: :wave:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

12-12-2015. Hi ALL, may YOU and yours and what you grow live long and HAPPY, from me John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

12-12-2016. Hi ALL, I'm just posting to say I'm still trying to spread the word about my @3R's Waste Plastic Container Gardening ideas, may I be one of the first to wish YOU and your a Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017, from me John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com
too.