In what way are you naughty?

If you know of a way to help save our planet, even just a small part of it put it here. Also if you want to ask how to help, or even if you want to promote your environmental organisation. All goes here.
Lillia
Tom Good
Tom Good

Re: In what way are you naughty?

2 suggestions~

-I NEVER buy or use kitchen rolls/paper towels; I don't miss them and get by perfectly fine without them.
instead I buy 4 scrubber sponges, in a pkg. for 13p and I wash them in the washer with a big load, until there is nothing left of them. I use the same sponges for spills and wiping the countertops and appliances(1 per day), over and over, for at least 2 months.

-I see that a few people on here confess to using weed killer :mrgreen: Use white vinegar and a spray bottle...it's very cheap and all natural~

MY naughty habits?
*I use bleach. I love my whites, white, and also like disinfecting.
*I use plastic wrap for my husband's lunches. If anyone has an alternative, I'd love to hear it; I make him wraps and they fall apart if not wrapped tightly.
*I feed the stray cats sometimes. :shock:

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big Big naughty: I fly long haul between 2 and 4 times a year.

To be fair...it is for my job.

There is no way i can get here otherwise. I could try the Trans Siberian, but that's more expensive, takes two weeks and is less comfortable.

My contracts always end at the end of June, so I can't really stay here in the summer (and really...i do want to see the family once a year).

So i try to be more green the rest of the time.

Lost-in-the-Day
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

By far and away my worst one is I fly between Jersey and Durham 3 or 4 times a year to see my fiance.
Stop Animal Cruelty this Christmas- http://lost-in-the-day.blogspot.com/201 ... stmas.html

pelmetman
A selfsufficientish Regular

I'm naughty all the time :mrgreen: ............and I don't care :shock: .........coz I'm over 50 :lol:

Dave :pirate:
Kind Regards
Pelmetman Dave
Pelmetlady Sue
Pelmetdog Troy

oldfella
latitude: 44.564
longitude: 0.959

I'm naughty all the time ............and I don't care .........coz I'm over 50

Dave At least you keep trying, but when you get over 75 you can't remember what naughty is. or for that matter why you are still trying :( :(

Eddy
I can't do great things, so I do little things with love.