Ish'ers - Please help me to find a plot of land....

If you know of a way to help save our planet, even just a small part of it put it here. Also if you want to ask how to help, or even if you want to promote your environmental organisation. All goes here.
eco-mick
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Ish'ers - Please help me to find a plot of land....

Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 pm

:oops: pretty please :) (with a cherry on top) :hugish:

Sorry to ask this but I do need some advice and help on locating a plot of land.

Due to this:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20848

I may have to pack up shop of my allotment and move my veg growing and chicken keeping elsewhere - as my patience with the allotment owner next to mine is having a case of the Dad disease as pointed out by boboff :wink: - this will be a long time thing too to go the full ish life.

But I don't know where to start, I do know after speaking to some farmers whom I get to meet and greet on the metal detecting events I go to that Land for growing (farmers) tend to go about £4-5k an acre (perfect!) - however, how do I go abouts buying a plot? of 1-2 acres then in future expand this. I dread the estate agents as all they see is £££ signs in their eyes, and those with horses around here tend up pump up the prices to stupid amounts.

Ideally would love somewhere where I can drive a van to, stay overnight a few times a month.. etc...

So.. where do I start? - I am located on the Lincolnshire border with North Lincs/ South Yorks/ Notts borders... (let say near Retford)

:flower:

boboff
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Ish'ers - Please help me to find a plot of land....

Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I have just the plot, but its in Cornwall!
Cheap Land for Sale
Cheap plots of Land for Sale in UK Free Brochure. Buy plots of Land.
www.landfinderuk.com

This Ad was on the ish site as I typed that!

Best of luck, it's one thing being a grown up, and another to have to continually suffer the effects of dad disease!
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.

http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

Return to “But what can I do?”