dismantle civilisation

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
catalyst
Living the good life
Living the good life

dismantle civilisation

things are far worse than many of us imagine - this website tells it like it is, reports the unravelling of industrial civilisation, and makes suggestions about how we could/should live... more in touch with nature, our surroundings, each other and perhaps above all our food supply!

http://www.endgame.org.uk

Clara
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

I´m reading the first book right now, after putting it down the first time because I didn´t get the whole "by any means necessary" thing....i.e. being exactly like those ghandians he mentions in the intro. So I´ve gone back to it to challenge myself.

Anyhow I´m only 1 /4 way through, I have to say that his argument is compelling.....I´ve yet to come to what he says about apropriate use of violence....we´ll see :roll: . Finding already that I´m looking at "sustainability" in a whole different light......feeling a bit shortsighted and guilty and we´ve already got a fairly small footprint.
baby-loving, earth-digging, bread-baking, jam-making, off-grid, off-road 21st century domestic goddess....

...and eco campsite owner