What are you growing this year?

Anything to do with growing herbs and vegetables goes here.
thesunflowergal
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: What are you growing this year?

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Mrs Gert wrote:
May the sun shine on your garden sunflowergal and may your chickens wander next door instead :lol:
Mrs G
Thank you Mrs G, and right back at you!! :iconbiggrin:
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/

caithnesscrofter
Living the good life
Living the good life

Sun May 02, 2010 3:48 pm

wow. Everyone is growing loads! Good to see! This year i'm growing more than usual as i decided to not grow so much last year but, this year its: pak choi, mustard, mizuna, chicory, lettuces for every season, corn salad, turnip greens, several types of chard, few types of kale, brussels, early spring psb, late spring psb, autumn psb and summer psb, cabbages, broad beans, bush beans a few varieties, main crop peas, mangetout few varities, salad turnips, maincrop turnips, swedes, leeks, red and white onions, salad onions, walking onions, welsh onions, carrots, parsnips, sweet and jalapeño peppers, gherkins cucumbers, minnesota melons, squashes (courgettes, patty pans, crooknecks, trieste, crown prince, butterball and peublo pumpkins) beets, radishes, tatties, artichokes, jerusalems, sunflowers. We've got a massive patch of comfrey, borage and clover ever expanding next to our squash patch too. Loads a fruit started and some starting to crop now in the forest garden. Loads of culinary and medicinal herbs.

Bromd123
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Wed May 05, 2010 4:39 pm

older by the day lol