Gratitude

Anything to do with growing herbs and vegetables goes here.
Mustardseedmama
Living the good life
Living the good life

Gratitude

Back at the end of May we were given the web address to watch the Back to Eden Film. We got really excited at the idea of maybe not quite so much backbreaking labor out in our garden, but had no clue how we were going to get our hands on enough wood chips to do a garden the size of ours.

It so happens that the electric company had contracted a local company to do brush and tree pruning/removal in our county, and they were nearby. So I stopped by where they were working and asked very nicely, and they have been bringing truckloads of woodchips out here ever since. I stopped counting at 15 loads.

I've tried ice cream sundaes, hot dogs and chips, and strawberry shortcake, but so far the only thing they have let me do in return is to provide fresh ice water every afternoon!! How wonderful are these guys??!!
What if you're wrong? What if there's more? What if there's hope you never dreamed of hoping for?
Nichole Nordeman----Brave

boboff
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Gratitude

Brlliant!

I had a silmilar result this year, with a local guy, and it's just so wonderfull, his only needs were several jars of my MangoChelly, which his partner loves!
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/