What's your favorite Good life/good neighbours episode

Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

greenchi wrote:She still is cute.... did you see her in Rosemary and Thyme... Gardening sleuths if I recall :roll:

She must have been cryogenically stored for the last 30 years I guess ...
Must be all that good living that has kept her young. Seems to work; did you know that nev/wombat is 145? :lol:
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

shiney
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

How to make friends and influence people Andy. If you and Nev ever meet up, he may 'pop' you one!

He doesn't look a day over 29. :wink:
If in doubt ~ use a hammer!

http://greeningup.blogspot.com/

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Andy and Shiney,

If I was 29 I would have had a bloody hard life!

A few years back, when I was doing some work in Thailand I was talking to the manager of the plant where I was working (the Thais usually look pretty young for their age) and he said that he was about to turn 45. As luck would have it was also about to turn 45 and I said this. He made no comment but the look on his face was a very loud "Bullsh1t". All I could was laugh and say "Yeah, I know, I've had a hard life!" :oops:

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/