New series: The River cottage treatement

Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
colhut
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

New series: The River cottage treatement

Starts tonight on channel 4 at 8pm. looks interesting.
How hard can it be, how long can it take. What could POSSIBLY go wrong

elfcurry
Tom Good
Tom Good

Excellent!

Where did he find such a bunch of people? I'm lost for words aboiut how to describe them!

Martin
A selfsufficientish Regular

I know!!!!!!! :cry:
The frightening part is that THEY are in the vast (ginormously vast!) majority these days - that is typical "Mr and Mrs England" :?
http://solarwind.org.uk - a small company in Sussex sourcing, supplying, and fitting alternative energy products.
Amateurs encouraged - very keen prices and friendly helpful service!

colhut
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Ok, so, three guesses who forgot to set the blumin sky box to record :pale: :oops: :cry:
How hard can it be, how long can it take. What could POSSIBLY go wrong

Martin

I've given up all hope of ever getting anything to record tv for me! - I'd nearly got the hang of video, but throw up my arms in horror at dvd (what an awful technology!!!!!!!) :?
What I can't understand is that I have a wind-up gramophone, it is 1930's technology - by the time a blasted dvd has crawled into life and presented me with the first of interminable menus, I've fired up my gramophone, and have been entertained for a full three minutes! - progress!!!!!!!!! :geek:
http://solarwind.org.uk - a small company in Sussex sourcing, supplying, and fitting alternative energy products.
Amateurs encouraged - very keen prices and friendly helpful service!

Matt
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

I watched it (of course I did - I will still watch any of the River Cottage programmes for the 375th time). Excellent programme I thought, a lot of the HFW philosophy on food from start to table are echoed in the excellent River Cottage Cookbook which I highly recommend to anyone who finds this series fascinating.

Well done Hugh.

Matt.