Jericho (ITV4)

Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
mrsflibble
A selfsufficientish Regular
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

Jericho (ITV4)

Jericho
Watched this on a repeat on thursday... it was very good thought I can see it turning into yet another soap masquerading as a drama. the only problem is, the situation was done TOO well and the effects were a little TOO good which ended up giving me and jim both nightmares about a nuclear holocaust. oh well, might watch next week- I have till thursday to decide how much of a masochist I am. on the other hand, i could satisfy my curiosities by using the cbs website and not have to suffer the annoyance of a cliff hanger when the series ends...
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

circlecross

the dh found this when I was out morris dancing, and this week after no sleep for three nights, I was in and found his guilty secret. You mustne't have nightmares! Yes it is high production but it is sooooo shlocky it is almost in airplane! territory. We sat and giggled about the high drama, but we are old and cynical after all. I get freaked out regularly by the fact I have two dependents now - I rested slightly easier when I got the wilkinet, as I thought I now have a combination in which I could carry two children (one on front one on back - no joke, did it regularly at bgg). Why should I feel the need for safety in an evacuation? I also get gripped by a cold hand around the heart when i think of holocaust, and parents having to choose between children - arrrgghhh! How on earth?

I read a very sad interview in the guardian with someone who had fought in ww2 and been a Japanese POW, he just couldn't form relationships anymore, as he had seen too many friends treated a s meat and killed.

Sorry to hijack your post about Jericho... :?
"yum, yum, piggy's bum!"

http://www.myspace.com/circlecross_73

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

:lol: that's ok... I love the randomnity.

yes i know that's not a word.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!