Need to rehome 3 pigs- Suffolk- Very Tame please look

Do you keep livestock? Having any problems? Want to talk about it, whether it be sheep, goats, chickens, pigs, bees or llamas, here is your place to discuss.
Mirrie
Tom Good
Tom Good

Need to rehome 3 pigs- Suffolk- Very Tame please look

Hi All, The owner of the land that i've been trying to start a community project on wants me off by the end of the month- (told me yesterday!) So I need to rehome my much loved pigs- I have two German Micro's (Girl & Boy) and one kunekune (boy). you can see a video of them here: http://www.youtube.com/openfarmproject ...They are all very friendly, especially the girl (poppy) and she also loves a belly rub! The german micro's can jump! so would need to be kept in a pen either with a high secure fence or electric fence.

Ideally, we want them to be rehomed together as they have been together since they were piglets and also if we could visit them once or something with the kids I'd be really grateful. They need to be picked up from near stowmarket before tuesday- but if thats a problem I may be able to9 get more time.

If you have the space believe me you will be happy with them- please contact me via here or tel: 07760497256
As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists. ~Joan Gussow

jenko
Tom Good
Tom Good

Re: Need to rehome 3 pigs- Suffolk- Very Tame please look

i would have them but im all the way up country in derbyshire, if all else fails they can come here

jenko

Mirrie
Tom Good
Tom Good

Thanks Jenko, I forgot to mention, the german micro's are just 1-1/2 and 1 years old, the kune kune is comin up for a year. I know i could stick them on a free ads site but would rather someone which same outlook took them..because we took these three on as "pet" pigs rather then livestock its kinda bit us in the bum! And just to tempt you, poppy is trained on a lead!!! xxx

Mirrie
Tom Good
Tom Good

btw, Jenko if you dont mind pickin them up, they're yours, i just want them to go to a good home x

jenko
Tom Good
Tom Good

realy sorry but i wouldnt be able to travel that far to get them. i wish that i could, however if the worst comes to the worst, i would happily pay you to get them up here, if that was posible.
it would have been great fun to take a pig for walkies

jenko

Rino
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Hi,

Was wondering if youre lovely pigs where still available, i live just down the road in Rattlesden and would happily take them, We have two fair size gardens and a decent bit of land im currently turning into a pig pen, We have a two year old daughter who is animal obsessed !
Also would be more than ok for you to come visit them whenever you wanted