SeaMonkey 1.01.1

PLEASE REPORT ANY FORUM SPAM ON HERE.

Also if you have any other personal spam or other spam matters then feel free to post them here.
The Chili Monster
A selfsufficientish Regular

SeaMonkey 1.01.1

Used to be called Mozilla Application or similar. 1.01.1 is the latest version. Here's the Crux of my query: I've just installed other Firefox and Thunderbird on my laptop. Thunderbird is proving to be an education in part because I've always condemned myself either to web-based mail or AOL (shudders). I'm very happy with the switch and I'm not at all missing IE, however I like the look of SeaMonkey since it appears to fit in with future plans. Now, I don't know anyone who has tried this application or who knows anything at all about this project. Can anyone here help?
"Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends." ~Author Unknown

Support Team "Trim Taut & Terrific"

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where did you get it from? I kinda want it just for the name...

alcina
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I've looked at it. At the time it was stil too beta for use in a business setting. Worth keeping an eye on though. The Mozilla stable has muchos respect. Firefox is an excellent browser and Thunderbird an excellent mail client - though again they have no intention of aiming at the corporate market which is a pity.

You can download it from http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

Alcina

The Chili Monster

I wanted to use it within a business setting but wasn't sure that's it's not too experimental (for want of a better word). I shall be following it from a distance. Perhaps one day...
"Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends." ~Author Unknown

Support Team "Trim Taut & Terrific"