Allreet!

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
Gert
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 51.126621
longitude: -1.933950

Re: Allreet!

Lardyvegan wrote:..... and someone else recognises your locality without mentioning monkeys (and the hanging thereof!)

:cheers:

Aww come on James , everyone loves the monkey story :wink:

chrissie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

I know quite a few vegans and they are all really slim.

What happened.............do you live on potatoes?

chrissie
More than a business: A way of life!
http://www.we-go-eco.org.uk

Lardyvegan
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

chrissie wrote:I know quite a few vegans and they are all really slim.

chrissie

Lol, I love potatoes, but I and my wife love cooking (and eating) so we experiment with all sorts of stuff. I've always been a big guy, and being into martial arts helps keep my muscle mass quite high (my belly mass is maintained by pies)

Most Vegans tend just to be picky eaters with an excuse to be so, but not me :wink:
Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans.

mrsmiggins
Tom Good
Tom Good

Lardyvegan wrote: Most Vegans tend just to be picky eaters with an excuse to be so, but not me :wink:
Massive generalisation alert! :lol: I know loads of vegans who aren't picky eaters!!
chrissie wrote:I know quite a few vegans and they are all really slim.

chrissie
I'm not sure whether there is much of a difference in vegan/ non-vegan weight, you can make vegan versions of almost everything, including all the bad stuff like cakes, pastry, chocolate, burgers, ice cream, etc! And you can still deep fry stuff if you like too! :lol:

Lardyvegan
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

[/quote]
I'm not sure whether there is much of a difference in vegan/ non-vegan weight, you can make vegan versions of almost everything, including all the bad stuff like cakes, pastry, chocolate, burgers, ice cream, etc! And you can still deep fry stuff if you like too! :lol:[/quote]

So where's this bad stuff of which you speak? :dontknow: :lol:
Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans.

mrsmiggins
Tom Good
Tom Good

:lol:

KathyLauren
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 44.5
longitude: -66

mrsmiggins wrote: I'm not sure whether there is much of a difference in vegan/ non-vegan weight, you can make vegan versions of almost everything, including all the bad stuff like cakes, pastry, chocolate, burgers, ice cream, etc! And you can still deep fry stuff if you like too! :lol:
What are you calling "bad stuff", then, eh? :lol: I (and my waistline) can confirm that vegan versions of all those things are not only possible, but delicious.

Lardyvegan
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

KeithBC wrote:
mrsmiggins wrote: I'm not sure whether there is much of a difference in vegan/ non-vegan weight, you can make vegan versions of almost everything, including all the bad stuff like cakes, pastry, chocolate, burgers, ice cream, etc! And you can still deep fry stuff if you like too! :lol:
What are you calling "bad stuff", then, eh? :lol: I (and my waistline) can confirm that vegan versions of all those things are not only possible, but delicious.

I concur!