Hi there from scotland

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
scottkerr12
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
latitude: 56

Hi there from scotland

Hi there I'm just young and on the start of my self suffient journey, I've got a bit of space to grow some veg and was on the look out for some information when I came across this site and it has everything Ive been looking for.

I want to start growing as much of my own food as possiable to avoid all the rubbish in food avaliable nowadays and to find new ways to become more self sufficent. The dream is to build my own house, I love cooking and playing the guitar and I am an apprentice engineer.

tosca
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: Hi there from scotland

Hello and welcome. :wave:

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

welcome to the forum

Stonehead
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

G’day! Yes, I’m an Aussie but I’m also in Scotland—Aberdeenshire or the Land of the Furrybooters. If you want Scotland specific gardening info, I’ve been indexing 10 years worth of Scottish gardening and crofting antics on my blog. The partial index is in the How-To section. (There are more posts, but I only index them at random intervals!)