Hello from Lewisham

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
wulf
A selfsufficientish Regular

Hello from Lewisham

Greetings from Lewisham, SE London. I think I came across this site from the Real Gardeners forum and I've been lurking around for two or three weeks now, getting a feel for things.

Among my other passions, I love nurturing the life in my garden. I'm not even really that near selfsufficientish but I have got various vegetables and herbs growing, based on a generally organic approach.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Wulf

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

How goes it wulf, I used to have a friend in Lewisham so I know it, had my first and last ever Kebab from the Kebab shop on the high street. :lol:

I did not know we had been mentioned on the real gardeners site, good to hear. :andy:

Happy posting
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

G'DAy Wulf,

Nice to meet you! I've seen you on a few times, I'm Glad you decided to say hello! :cheers:

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

wulf

Thanks for the welcome. I'm an old enough hand at the Internet that the rules of netiquette, like hang around a while and get the feel for the place before you starting making a big noise, are pretty well ingrained.

I hesitate to promise that I'll post regularly but, now I've followed another of those rules and introduced myself, I'll be more inclined to drop in if I've got something constructive to contribute.

Wulf