New look site

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
diver
Living the good life
Living the good life

I like it as it is and have just found my way around it but I am sure I will get used to a new format

judyofthewoods
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I tried the pull-down menu on my site, but my gut feeling told me it was a bit too techi, and I had one coment that it was not that easy to use, and hides things. Another problem I found was that I had to find a heading for a group, and then make that into a link of itself, i.e. create an extra page, or people would click on it and be sent to an error page. The compromise I came up with is having a menu with the main categories, and when you get to the pages there is a list of related links on the site (some from the main menu, but also some which are relevant to that page only), and then a list of related external links.
Link management is a nightmare, especially when the site grows, and there is so much interconected stuff. One other solution could be a site map, like a content page, but that would add another click, though with plain text it should load fairly quickly.
Greetings from Judy of the Woods