Selfsufficientish Bible out very soon -even in libaries

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Selfsufficientish Bible out very soon -even in libaries

This time next week I should be sitting here with the first copy of The Selfsufficientish Bible in my hands.

Well we have asked to not be told which is the 1st and which is the 2nd off the press so that we both have an equal chance of having the first and we will never know.

It is now just 28 days until it will hit the shops, we are hoping to team up with eco-logic books to offer a deal and also some signed copies.

If you still can't afford it at whatever cheaper price we can sell it at and want to read a copy then you are in luck, I have done a quick search using the Bristol Library online thing and there I saw it available for reservation already!

We should perhaps have a competition at some point as well too, giving away a few copies. Whaddyareckon?

Sorry don't normally just ramble on about myself, getting rather excited now.
Last edited by Andy Hamilton on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Karen_D
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Do you have the ISBN number yet? Helps with ordering via libraries and some High Street bookshops.

Wassail

Karen

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Karen_D wrote:Do you have the ISBN number yet? Helps with ordering via libraries and some High Street bookshops.

Wassail

Karen
Of course # ISBN-10: 034095101X
# ISBN-13: 978-0340951019
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

kiwirach
Living the good life
Living the good life

how exciting....i'll be keeping an eye for this.....i do like to buy books!

ina
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Selfsufficientish Bible out very soon -even in libaries

Andy Hamilton wrote: Well we have asked to not be told which is the 1st and which is the 2nd off the press so that we both have an equal chance of having the first and we will never know.
They should have used a twin press! :wink:

Hey, are we going to have a party like with J.K. Rowling - everybody queuing up half the night, and dressed up, maybe as sunflowers or so??? :mrgreen:
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

Bonniegirl

I've had my dad in the UK pre-order it off Amazon. Good price too. :cheers:
The Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young!

Bridgette
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Hey :andy: and :dave:
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME :cheers: !!!
I'm seriously just as excited for you guys... :drunken: and I'm definitely going to order a copy - can't wait to read it :wink: .
Going to have to order online since I'm still sitting in the middle of the Karoo, but at least now I'll have something in print to show everyone... trying to get a South African to join a wonderful site like this... well, it's practically impossible - but I'm hoping I can convert a few more Ishers now!
Keep up the amazing work :king: and even though I know you won't need it - Good Luck! I am honestly deliriously happy for you guys... well, actually for all of us!

Regards
:flower: Bridgette
'Idealism' is a definite energy that harnesses positivity and action, then turns it into something good!

SarahJane
Living the good life
Living the good life

I was just walking past the little book shop down the road from the office and guess what?? There it was in the window! Right in the middle!

So I have been in and am now the proud owner of my own copy! ( or I will be once I go back and pay for it! I was just really excited and had to ask her to put it on one side! :lol:

:flower: