Page 1 of 1


Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm
by sda
Where can the old style black, square flypapers be bought? I've got the strips but they are more noticeable, hang lower and allow the stuck flies to be seen very clearly!

Re: Flypapers

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 pm
by southeast-isher
hmm... i don't know them and use the strips... are they on eBay? Report back if you find some.

Re: Flypapers

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:25 pm
by sda
Nothing to date :(
I do however now have sticky strips hanging quite low, that are white with contrasting black flies stuck on, dangling for all to notice!