Wood burning kitchen cooker (GODIN) for sale: London

Solar energy, wind turbines whatever it is then here is your place to talk about it.
Sebv
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Wood burning kitchen cooker (GODIN) for sale: London

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to find a good home for a small GODIN La Chatelaine "Bois charbon" cooker in cream and brass.

It is second hand and used to be owned by my mother who had it in her kitchen in France. She very kindly (but without asking!) drove it over to us last year when she heard we were replacing the kitchen in our small terraced house in Leyton. She is a big self-sufficincy/Good Life fan and had hoped to persuade us to "go green" by replacing our gas cooker with this renewable-sourced wood burner.

All very laudable, but sadly impractical given the space we had available and the massive heat it gives out.

I'm not sure how old it is as it was probably not new when my mother bought it. 10-15yrs as a guess?

I'm in East London - Forest Gate E7 so if anyone is interested, or knows someone wanting a wood burning French AGA, please do drop me an email!

Many thanks,

Seb

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wood burning kitchen cooker (GODIN) for sale: London

Why don't you stick it on Ebaym you'll sell it on there easily. Oh, by the way, would you like to introduce yourself and let us know what you are up to, cheers