Useful book

Want to talk about how to keep stuff out of landfill? Here is your place to do it.
Milims
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Yes! Its one of those wonderful books that you can keep in the loo and dip in and out of!! I'd recommend it!
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

Nikki
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I could get it for 1 pence and wait for a few weeks from USA, or receive it within a few days from here but pay £36.

Funny how patience turns up even when you thought you had run out...

:dave:
Interests: land care, organic, permaculture, animal welfare, home education, tea.

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Milims wrote:You mean the book that started this all off? :shock: Mine came withint 3 weeks - from America. :?
Hope yours comes very soon Nev
Yup! Thanks Milims!

Mine is coming from US too, if it ddoesn't get here soon will have to email them.

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

yugogypsy

Useful Book

Glad everyone is liking the book, I dip into mine when sleep eludes me and wake up with thoughts on how to put things to use around here.

Having a party and BBQ on my birthday-wish a bunch of you could come,
Would love to show you all the garden and the latest clearing up we've done-as of yesterday the VERY last of the scrap metal left, now we just have some heavy plastics and broken concrete bricks for the dump.

Will try to post pictures soon-will try to get the pics on disc so I can upload them if the Cd-Rom will work, its fussy. :lol:

Take Care all
:cheers: Lois

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'd love to come Lois! But it's a bit of a run to be able to be back ready for work the next day :mrgreen:

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

mikul101
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

I've ordered mine which I should get in 9 - 15 days, also from America.