By popular demand - The book review section.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:01 pm
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Just came across a very good book (in my opinion) for anyone who wants to preserve their crops, make jams, chutneys etc. Its calleds The Jams, Preserves and chutneys handbook by Marguerite Patten price Â£7. 99. I would thoroughly recommend it.
- A selfsufficientish Regular
- Posts: 7025
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:05 am
- Location: Manchester
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest