101 Uses For is popular and let's hope it stays that way. Our second book is presently called 101 tips for self sufficiency; we will certainly dip into this section for ideas. So post away and let's try and get at least one thread up to 101.
- Tom Good
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:06 pm
- Location: North East Scotland
tizzy wrote:Has anyone mentioned spinning wool with a dolly peg yet? I did a youtube vid of it. if anyone wants to know how to do it let me know and I'll put on a link. It's quite a fun thing to do with the kids too, it is the summer hols after all.
yeah, you did at the top of this page
That's typical of me, senior moments doesn't quite cover it.
- A selfsufficientish Regular
- Posts: 1323
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:45 am
- Location: Cloddygate Farm, North Linconshire coast.
just found this
- 1450970_425176364275520_1179007405_n.jpg (43.92 KiB) Viewed 4326 times
“I'd rather be a little weird than all boring.”
― Rebecca McKinsey
- Tom Good
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:48 pm
I hold my sheet music on music stand with spring type pegs - just looking now I have 7 pegs holding various songs up.
I sometimes put a spring peg on the guitar string to then tap onto the guitar a bit of rhythm.