Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Hmm. Will have to stop these 101 uses for scrummy food. They always make me hungry.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:44 pm
29. No-one's mentioned the humble Jam Sandwich yet! I've got some for lunch...
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:30 pm
Fee - I did that yesterday. It's ages since I've had a jam sandwich but this thread just inspired me.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:20 pm
They're great! I'd run out of other fillings, so i had Sugar Gooseberry Jam, and Greengage Jam -both WI jars! Yummy Yummy!
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:05 pm
vixnpips wrote:eat it with "homebread" and cheese... cherry is particularly good for this!
And try Brie with plum or cranberry jam...
Warm and pour on icecream.
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:25 pm
30 ... pastry tart case.... cooked... cover base with jam cover than with sponge cake mix and cook ... they disappeared really quick
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:13 pm
29. Smear a little around the rim of the jam jar, fill nearly full with water and watch the wasps crawl in for the jam and then drown.
30. Make a jam roll.
31 Make a jam roly-poly.
32. Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:08 pm
33. jam tarts
34. use it to make a 4 month old baby smile for newspaper cameras (:oops:)
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:54 pm
35. Mix up some blackcurrant jam with lemon and hot water for a cure for a sore throat.