101 ways to cheer yourself up

101 Uses For is popular and let's hope it stays that way. Our second book is presently called 101 tips for self sufficiency; we will certainly dip into this section for ideas. So post away and let's try and get at least one thread up to 101.
Thomzo
A selfsufficientish Regular
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

red wrote:we have old digital that has to think for half an hour before taking the picture.. and then think for half an hour before saving it.....
It's an age thing. We all slow down as we get older :roll:

Shirley

Thomzo wrote:
red wrote:we have old digital that has to think for half an hour before taking the picture.. and then think for half an hour before saving it.....
It's an age thing. We all slow down as we get older :roll:
:mrgreen: :lol: :flower: so true

Thanks Red... I take so many so law of averages says I'll take a couple of good ones lol.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Martin

when photographing people, ALWAYS take at least 2 shots - sod's law, if you don't, they'll have blinked! :wink:
In this day and age, with digital, it's not costing you anything to pop off loads, so just take buckets of them, and learn from your mistakes!
:cooldude:
http://solarwind.org.uk - a small company in Sussex sourcing, supplying, and fitting alternative energy products.
Amateurs encouraged - very keen prices and friendly helpful service!

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

spaghetti hoops.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!