Ideas please!!

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
weeble
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: Ideas please!!

I had a lovely bath with clary sage and lavender essential oils. Was in labour within 2 hours! The reason they tell you not to use essential oils during pregnancy is that most of them bring on contractions. But do some basic research first to make sure safe for babe. Good luck with it all!

Big Al
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

I know I was a bit obvious in my last post but when our son was born we were over in the lake district. My wife and I went to the Castlerigg Stone Circle and I told my wife not to walk through the circle as it will bring the baby on... Did she listen to me ?? did she hell as like........ 5.30 am the next day her waters broke and our son popped out into the world at 11.22 am... the exact time of my birth but he was 1 month prem. His cord was also round his neck so I tend to pay homage to Castlerigg every time I go that way...
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

chrissie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Can`t help I`m afraid

Both mine came 2 weeks early.

I think I would have burst if I`d gone over 40 weeks.

They come when they re ready to come (maybe when the time is right astrologically) and it all seems a long time ago now I`m a grandma!!

Much less painful
chrissie
More than a business: A way of life!
http://www.we-go-eco.org.uk