out and about

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
homegrown
Living the good life
Living the good life
Location: North Canterbury, NZ, somewhere between reality and heaven

out and about

So embarrassed, on weekend took three boys with us to buy gardening supplies, and they ran riot in the mega hardware store.

Infact I asked a clerk if they had a child trade-in centre

in the end stuck them in the childrens play area and then couldn't get them out when ready to leave, got slightly stuck trying to retieve one from a tunnel :lol:

but seriously, we have not had an unbroken nights sleep in three years, due to no.s 2 and 3, sinus infections and ear infections causing pain at night. any organic cures as sick of pumping them with pain relief :dontknow:
Our remote ancestors said to their mother Earth, "We are yours."
Modern humanity has said to Nature, "You are mine."
The Green Man has returned as the living face of the whole earth so that through his mouth we may say to the universe, "We are one."

Author Unknown

thesunflowergal
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: out and about

No answers hun, just thought I'd send you a :hugish: and hope you and your lady get some sleep soon.

Hopefully one of the others will be able to offer some advice.
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/