wooden toys

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
Bikil
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
latitude: 40° 46' N
longitude: 111° 58' W

Re: wooden toys

So many fabulous ideas! I wish we had all of these things available around here! Can someone in the US (that is not me, hee!) start making all these things?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
- Douglas Adams

Claripup
Tom Good
Tom Good

Re: wooden toys

*gets on soap box*

It does annoy me that kids these days need to be entertained! I would have loved all these wooden toys as a kid coz I had imagination!! And some of the stuff Paul makes is gorgeous (as is a lot of the stuff mentioned in this thread - LOVE the rocking duck) but even his own child has countless lumps of bright plastic that make horrid noises! And don't even start me on TV/DVDs for kids!!

I think he has given up on selling toys and is aiming more at household things (bowls, candlesticks etc) now. But thanks all for the suggestions, I hope somewhere there are some of the next generation who enjoy toys that do involve imagination/thinking outside the box, after all they are the one who need to invent the future!