It doesn't seem to matter how old they are!

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
Milims
A selfsufficientish Regular

It doesn't seem to matter how old they are!

My two have had pretty rotten days today.
DS missed his bus to engineering college today because the bus that picks him up from the village was delayed in traffic. So he had to spend the day at school in the room usually reserved for those in need of extra discipline. He came home very much in need of a cuddle on his mams knee - despite the fact that he's considering joining the RAF next year! :love4:
DD has come in early from "hangin' with the crew" for a hot bath, hot water bottle, a spoonful of calpol for her bad cough and a cuddle from her mam! :love5:
It seems that no matter how old we grow there's always room for some cosseting! :hugish:
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

Silver Ether

Re: It doesn't seem to matter how old they are!

nice ... and I am glad of it.... :icon_smile:
http://silverether.wordpress.com/

http://www.folksy.com/shops/Silverether

You can be as self-asservative as you like, I said, just so long as you do what you're told.' Esme Weatherwax.

Mrs H
Living the good life
Living the good life

Oh bless them. I'm really cheishing our kids being so young and the endless cuddles, I never want them to end so its great to here that as rthey get older they still love a snuggle!! Xx

JulieSherris

My youngest is very much like that too & she's 21.
When we lived in Blackpool, she often used to nick Andy's T-shirts for nighties... but she always took them from the dirty laundry basket!
When they came here for a visit in June, she did the same - and then took one home with her! :lol:

See... they never grow up :wink:
The more people I meet, the more I like my garden :wink:

Mr and Mrs luvpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

i hope my boys never grow up and stop needing the cuddles they have, although bill only has occasional ones and george is a daddies boy, but dylan and barney are my velcro kids :D
the ever growing luvpie household currently contains, 4 boys, 4 chickens, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fish, an empty tropical fish tank waiting new arrivals, now are we daft to look at our broody hen thinking, if we got some fertilised eggs........

flowertotmum
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Hi i think i'm lucky here , my girls are 24,22,21 and our son is 16 we also have 2 more aged 5,2..so i get cuddles ffom biggies right down to littlies
lovely
ftm