Lambskin Comforter

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
battybird
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Lambskin Comforter

I, too, am a granny so no good on "current" thinking! All I know is they seemed to be really good when mine were little! However those were the days when babies slept on their tummies as it was "better for them" and they went out in the pram in all weathers cos there were no cars!! :roll: So I hope someone younger comes along soon! Congratulations on your grandchild! :flower: I feel REALLY old now!! :(
The cockerel makes the noise, the hen produces the goods!! anon

fifi folle
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Had a quick search online out of interest and it looks like people do still use them. I even found this on amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bowron-Stroller ... 624&sr=8-5 which looks quite useful. Not got any babies yet so can't give you my experience but plan to have a nice soft sheepskin for our wee one (recently got my sheepskin back from Mum and plan to wash it, brush it and get it back to soft fluffiness)

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Congratulations Granny Gee! (And family of course) :hugish: - can't answer your question but it sounds lovely. Just make sure it's washable :lol:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

Millymollymandy

You could always snuggle up to it yourself Susie if it's not suitable for baby. :iconbiggrin:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

Mrs H
Living the good life
Living the good life

Congratulations on becoming a Granny!! Hope mum and baby r doin well. We use the lambskin comforters and they r fantastic, they keep them cool in the summer and cosy in the winter. You can get little ones that fit in the car seats as well. All 3 of mine love it as it is so cosy, I would sleep on it!!! Look up Spirit of nature, they used to hav them and were quite keenly priced. A good investment, my middle little one used it when she had to go into hospital last year as well, I think it really comforted her. Enjoy being a Granny! Xxx