Teething

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
PlainQB
Tom Good
Tom Good

Teething

Hello,

My little one is starting to teeth. Does anyone have any ideas for alternatives to the plastic toys for him to chew on? He's still very little (four months) so isn't great at gripping things. He can hold small rings best.

Thank you.

chickenchargrill
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Teething

I just tend to stick with the teething granules, they work great with mine. If he wants to chew on something, you could try some carrot that's been in the fridge, a cold wet cloth, or a flannel with an ice cube secured inside it. You can buy mesh feeders too, I've heard putting something cold in those for them to chew on can be good.

Sorry it's Amazon, but this is the kind I mean.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Munchkin-Fresh- ... B004QQ5HMU
Last edited by chickenchargrill on Sat May 12, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thesunflowergal
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Teething powders are fab, I always used Ashton and Parsons with my childen. I also used Bach flower remedies with my son. Cold carrots work a treat too, good luck :iconbiggrin:
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/

fifi folle
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I use Nelsons Teetha granules with my son (9 month old). I also bought him an amber teething necklace around 6 mos as he was teething really badly. I was cynical but it does seem to help.