Earth Hour 2010

Do you know about an event that you want to talk about? Is there a campaign you have started, are involved in or want to start? Inspired by Marvin Gaye this is your place to tell the world what's going on.
Bonniegirl
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Earth Hour 2010

I wish I could believe it did! :(

Couple of power outtages here apparently when the lights went back on :roll: :wink:
The Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young!

Rosendula

I'm sorry to say I fell asleep on the settee yesterday evening, and woke up at 9:15pm, TV still on, lights still on, everything, so I pretty much missed Earth Hour. However, my ongoing commitment to wandering around the house turning things off after everyone still stands. And this year I aim to work on remembering to make my coffee after I have boiled the kettle just once.
Rosey xx

red

Bonniegirl wrote:We didn'tdo anything here, we try to be mindful ALL year as Im sure you guys do to.
What concerns me most about this Earth Hour is that the vast majority of people think that for them one hour a year is the total sum of their energy saving and in their eyes they've done their bit!

:(
I'm inclined to agree with you. We don't do earth hour.. but try to be thoughtful about usage all year round.

besides i have eggs in the incubator :icon_smile:
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog