Little things that really annoy you!

Do you know about an event that you want to talk about? Is there a campaign you have started, are involved in or want to start? Inspired by Marvin Gaye this is your place to tell the world what's going on.
indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Little things that really annoy you!

Oh I bit hard :oops: I told him that undeer no circumstances would he ever be welcome on my land again, if he EVER did any such thing again I would be instructing my solicitor. I also pointed out that not only did I not want him peering at what I was doing but if the view was not good enough he should have left the bloody hedge alone. I have also let the nettles and brambles grow all along my border with him so that he cannot get to the hedge.
Unfortunately I can't move the transformer as it belongs to the SEB but oh how I wish that I could!! Tis a thing that comes along when a property is empty for a while (not by my choice believe me), that people take advantage and do whatever they like and then the poor person that eventually comes back has to sort it all out!! Still lets hope he got the message :sunny:
Sing like nobody's listening, live like there's no tomorrow, dance like nobody's watching and love like you've never been hurt.

greenorelse
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 52.52
longitude: -8.9

Thomzo wrote:
greenorelse wrote:This is sometimes little, sometimes big:

People who pass blame. It's usually habitual, that is, they can't help themselves. In fact, it could even be an evolutionary trait to pass blame...

Has anyone else thought about this?
I know a few people like that. It's never their fault. They blame the world (or me) for their own shortcomings, never taking responsibility for their problems. But have you noticed, they're rarely happy or contented.

Zoe
The worst ones are those insidious blame-passing situations, where you only realise you've been blamed after it's too late to refute it!
There is no question. Cap and Share or TEQs is the answer. Even Cap and Dividend!

Lillia
Tom Good
Tom Good

~socks taken off, wrong-side-out
~people who chew their gum loudly, making those popping and cracking noises
~people who work with the public, especially where I spend my MONEY, who can't or refuse to SMILE! :(

Dr.Syn
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Ry**air's latest money maker I go onto the internet for customer services and I am directed to a Yellow Number (cost € 3:00 per call) to be given another number on prime rate. :banghead:
Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.
Blog http://fredarth.wordpress.com/
Die dulci fruere.

Lillia
Tom Good
Tom Good

Dr.Syn wrote:Ry**air's latest money maker I go onto the internet for customer services and I am directed to a Yellow Number (cost € 3:00 per call) to be given another number on prime rate. :banghead:
You're lucky if you can even stay online at Ry@nair's website! We can't seem to~ :banghead:

Dr.Syn
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Cant get a flight to Bristol till March to see my Mum. Have to go by boat - 2 day trip.
Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.
Blog http://fredarth.wordpress.com/
Die dulci fruere.

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Freecycle no-shows. That's two now for the same item :banghead:

Zoe

Lillia
Tom Good
Tom Good

Dr.Syn wrote:Cant get a flight to Bristol till March to see my Mum. Have to go by boat - 2 day trip.
:( Ridiculous, hmmm?

Lillia
Tom Good
Tom Good

Thomzo wrote:Freecycle no-shows. That's two now for the same item :banghead:

Zoe
Maybe that item is cursed, Thomzo~ :lol:

elisabeth
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

try doing it all in French, it's even worse, especially as they have a talent for shrugging and ignoring all consumer rights!

Lillia
Tom Good
Tom Good

elisabeth wrote:try doing it all in French, it's even worse, especially as they have a talent for shrugging and ignoring all consumer rights!
Grrrrr :angryfire: ....and without them, we couldn't go to France~~

demi
latitude: 41° 50' N
longitude: 22° 00' E

people in macedonia ( and other contrys ) complete lack of understanding on how to care properly for animals.
the amount to starys, neglected and abused on the streets is appolling.
not to mention those, noticbly worse off, dogs who belong to someone who keep them permanently chained up, fed on the odd loaf of stale bread, with kids throwing stones and hitting it with sticks. the poor things are emaciated, paracite ridden, abused and neglected.
AND EVEN THOUGH THERE IS AN ANIMAL WELFARE LAW, THE POLICE FAIL TO ENFORCE IT!
if you try to tell them about an abused animal they tell you to get lost!
people say things like 'we cant afford to feed ourselves, why would we feed the aminals?'
IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO KEEP ANIMALS THEN DONT KEEP ANY!
they dont agree with steralizing their animals, so any attempt at controling the stray population is in vain because every year there is an abundance of new puppys and kittens born and dumped on the streets.
and the horses and donkeys are also neglected. iv passed dead ones at the side of the road before!
and they dont do free range when it comes to some farm animals. pigs, for example, live in a permanent meter square box of their own shit all their lives.
there is no organic either, unless for personal consumption, all of the fruits and veg soldat the farmers market/supermarkets have been heavily sprayd with carcinogous pestasides, nothing is regulated.
and all the sewage goes untreated into the rivers which causes havoc with the local ecosystems as well as all the way along the river and into the sea.

i could go on........

apart from that though, macedonia is a beautiful contry with lovely people, much worth a visit! :lol:
Tim Minchin - The Good Book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

merlin
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 42.165085
longitude: 26.567146

Google cars taking a picture of my home and dishing it out on the internet whether I agree or not. Even though I made the difficult decision to up sticks and move 2786 miles(and I'm not that young) to get away from that sort of thing.
A few short films of us making home made food and drink in Bulgaria
http://inbulgaria.co.uk/

boboff

You emigrated to avoid having a picture of your house on Goooooooooogle? Wow your exterior decoration skills must be really rubbish!
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

Marc
Living the good life
Living the good life

Everyone talking about facebook - facebook this, facebook that, really annoys me, worst thing to happen ever (well, except maybe microsoft and google :mrgreen:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein