Spring salad forage and picnics near you!

Do you know about an event that you want to talk about? Is there a campaign you have started, are involved in or want to start? Inspired by Marvin Gaye this is your place to tell the world what's going on.
Hedgerow hunter
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Spring salad forage and picnics near you!

This is an open invitation to all foragers and foodies. Come mushroomers, picklers, preservers, raw foodies, road kill chefs and salad tossers of any persuasion.Come celebrate springtime on a foraging picnic.
Three different spring salad forage picnic extravaganza's are being hosted by my good self in the next couple of months. Eastville park, Bristol (Sat april 21st), Fiddlers island by Port meadow, Oxford (Sun April 29th) and Brockwell park London (Sat May 5th)are the dates and locations confirmed.
The more the merrier.
There will be forage walks, plant identification workshop, question and answer sessions on medicinal plants,plus a foraged feast with wild chefs showcasing various recipes, and hopefully a little acoustic music by special guests.
All start at Noon.
Who's up for it? Cos its bound to rain now !
:wink:

sammyh
Tom Good
Tom Good
latitude: 0 0 0
longitude: 51 38 28

Re: Spring salad forage and picnics near you!

Oh yes please would love to come to the brockwell park one as I'm sarf london! Don't have much knowledge to share so will bring some home made cake

Sam

grahamhobbs
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Love also to come to Brockwell Park

Hedgerow hunter
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Hi,
If anyone interested wnats to pm me i will send you details of the event and how to book on it. I need to get my posts numbersd up, and then i can send links...til then..

Chris

torisocks
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
latitude: 51.86
longitude: -2.24

Hey, I was just wondering if the foraging day is still on at Eastville park tomorrow? I can't pm until I get 25 posts, but I have email enabled on my profile (I think) if you want to contact me. I'd love to know the details if it's not too late. Thanks!