plotgate

Anything to do with environmental building projects.
wiggy
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

plotgate

Just in case anyone is interested, please have a look at a site called 'plotgate'. its been set up by dmitry and mike who are looking to set up a site for people with live/work dwellings on it, it somerset.
it wont be for everyone, its low impact dwellings and limited car use/care share, but for those who are able to get by without own car, then it may be a path to getting back to the land and being self sufficient.
its someway off planning persmission yet, but worth looking and asking questions on the plotgate site - its in its infancy!
I like it. I went to see the site last weekend and it does look very nice and it brings up alot of possibilities.
wiggy

old tree man
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 54.5619 N
longitude: 0.9874 W
Facebook Name: Don't have one

Re: plotgate

Hi wiggy i had a look at the site and i does sound like a lovely idea, but personally i do think its another venture for only people who have money, even when you read about plotgate you still need money to join in, jane and i would love to live in a community like this but we have found if you are older and not working even through disability or circumstances, or you do not own your own home you just will not make their criteria :roll:
:flower:
Respect to all, be kind to all and you shall reap what you sow.
old tree man,
aka..... Russ