more rights out of the window..........

Politics, news, current affairs and anything else that you think should be here goes here.
justskint
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Gawd stone my crows.

I kept looking at the photos and got thinking that these eer faces looked the same, well I never John faces off the telly.
too many interests, not enough cash.

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

hahaha, i'd l;ove to see what someone mad of my internet usage:

Ssish
Craftster
Knitty

Recipe sites

Then, with the downloads:

Folk Music
Rock music
Knitting patterns

I'd love to see what kind of person they'd 'classify' me as!!

Marc
Living the good life
Living the good life

You lot'd better watch what you're saying, you'll get this forum closed down - I'm sure everything you say is being monitored right this mimute .....

marshlander
A selfsufficientish Regular

[quote="the.fee.fairy"]hahaha, i'd l;ove to see what someone mad of my internet usage:
quote]
It's every penny you spend, every cctv and every time your car passes a camera that they , allegedly, keep track of.

Quakerbear said "Let me state here, I will not have an ID card. I will not act in a violent way, nor condone it in others. Yet I will act in the strongest possible way to oppose this regulation of individual freedoms."

I agree, especially as government is incapable of keeping private information private!
Terri x
“I'd rather be a little weird than all boring.”
Rebecca McKinsey

Helsbells

Did you hear on the news today they were saying about taking DNA from everyone in the country. I said to my bf that I would just refuse, and he said if they made it law then I would get arrested, and I said that if that were the case I would get arrested and be a prisoner of conscious.

Martin

I'd have to be unconscious! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://solarwind.org.uk - a small company in Sussex sourcing, supplying, and fitting alternative energy products.
Amateurs encouraged - very keen prices and friendly helpful service!

PeteF
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Helsbells wrote:Did you hear on the news today they were saying about taking DNA from everyone in the country. I said to my bf that I would just refuse, and he said if they made it law then I would get arrested, and I said that if that were the case I would get arrested and be a prisoner of conscious.
The government have said today, that there will be no DNA database. But then the government are always changing their minds. How they work is to be put in a situation in which people demand a DNA database, so the government wants to make it look as though they are responding to peoples' demands and not acting dictatorially. So after the next high-profile murder, there will be another call for a database, and the government will again say that it is unworkable, and in a few murders time, they will finally relent, and the public will say that they have responded to people power, when it is nothing of the sort, because it will be what the government wanted all along. I know this sounds like conspiracy theory stuff, but I have noticed the way this government works. Talking of Hitler and the Nazis, think of the pretext Hitler used to wipe out all opposition: the Reichstag fire. Need I say more?