button grabbing

Tomorrow's World was a show on BBC TV about innovations and tech stuff and I thought a good name for our computing and tech section.
Helsbells
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

button grabbing

Not sure if this should go in the links, links, links page or this one, but hey.

If you are not a blogger then I suspect this post will make little or no sense to you, however if you are a blogger, particularly a blogspot blogger then you may find this link useful.

have been wanting to create one of those images at the side of my blog that says "grab my button" so people can have a little image on their blog which links to my blog, hopefully getting me more traffic. However I couldn't do it, and it took me a silly amount of time to work it out. So now that I have worked out how to do it, I thought I would write a tutorial explaining how to do it in easy terms.
So if you are interested in adding a "grab my button" button to your blog then here is a link to my blog where the tutorial is:

http://serendipitychild.blogspot.com/20 ... torial.htm

yvette
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: button grabbing

Thanks so much, I would really have struggled with this! Hope it works well in increasing visitors to your blog.