Can I buy a widget that will do this ?

Tomorrow's World was a show on BBC TV about innovations and tech stuff and I thought a good name for our computing and tech section.
trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

Can I buy a widget that will do this ?

ever helpful this site. I'm hoping you can advise me on this little problem. My hubby has an iplayer . last year I bought him a little logitech speaker system. It is fab very pleased. Hire car on holiday (Slovenia) so the radio was of little use to us. It was great.
Naturally all his music is stored on an external hard drive.
My question is .Is there any accessory that will connect the laptop computer to the Logitech speaker, because the laptop sound is awful. That way I can listen to his music when he has his ipod with him.thanks in advance
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can I buy a widget that will do this ?

Might be worth your while looking at this ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terratec-Aureon ... 644&sr=1-1

Mike
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

sarahkeast
Living the good life
Living the good life

I just run a cable with 'jacks' from lappy to surround sound system, it has a special thingy, same as what you plug earphones into. Easy peasy, got it from a big box electronics store, couldnt tell you which one tho.
Sarah :flower:

trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

thanks peps on my way to Maplins.x
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham