Full Moon- 26th Dec

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
angelbabe
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Full Moon- 26th Dec

Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:20 pm

something i posted on my website and wanted to share with you guys...

For the first time in over 100 years, we will be celebrating a 13th full
moon on December 26.

This full moon is already building a positive energy that we may use for our advantage. Even during this busy Christmas season, it is important to work on getting rid of items and ideas that are no longer of value or need for you goals in 2005.

Many of us will participate in a ceremony dedicated to creating the energy that we want for the next year. What is energised on the 26th is what you will be creating for the next year. Write notes either on paper or on small fabric flags. Fabric flags can be of any size that you want and of white or any colour fabric. Tie flags on tree branches or on balcony rails. One couple I know is going to tie small prayer flags on a cord that runs along their flagpole. You might also use a clothes line or place notes or flags on a clothes hanger then attach the hanger is some way out of doors.
Make your notes brief such as - Peace and freedom for all life! sign your name - Abundance and fulfillment. - sign your name - Healing for body and mind. - sign your name. These are only some suggestions of the kind of things that each of you can write according to your personal circumstances. You might create a special altar for the day. Place on the altar things like coins, pictures of your teacher, spirit gifts, and every time you pass the altar or sit at the altar say an affirmation and touch the altar. "I assume the responsibility of abundance and success." "Health and peace belong to me" "Thank you God and spirit for all you do for me." These are just some examples of affirmations but say similar things according to your own beliefs and needs.

When you are out of your home during the day of the 26th, remember to smile and greet people no matter where you are. Even if you are walking with someone you are close to take the time to smile and greet strangers. What we put in motion on this day is what we are creating for next year and for the years to come. Present a positive attitude to the world and all living things no matter how you are feeling.

this is a 'response' I came across on the net when searching out info on the '13th Moon'

this is it -- the last year, and time the last ceremonies, rites, coming together, to be performed by ALL planetary healers, Mothers, mentors, teachers, light workers, indigos, ascendants, witches, shawomen, seers, maitreyahs, Buddha’s, messiahs, medicine women, sacred-path-walkers ... these coming 13 Moons are the last -- in which we can turn OURSELVES, the tide, the human river, back to a course in love with self and nature. the last 13 Moons to return Herstory -- and begin the PLANET-WIDE primal focus of replanting continents of rainforests, purifying and returning a global ocean of sea life, and cleansing a the heavenly sphere of life- giving atmosphere which surrounds and encases us in HER (failing) protective womb.

WE have thirteen Moons. should we not begin the PLANET-WIDE ceremonies this month's Solstice, Yuletide, Full Moon -- say the weekend of 25-26 December 2004 -- at the ten thousand year (plus?) anniversary of the birth-time of the divine self, god/dess, mashiach, madieh, maitreyah, blue star? look to the guidance of ALL the native, aboriginal, wild tribes of Earth? reawaken, and make permanent, the legacy, guidance, and sacred laws of Isis, Maat, Asherah, Amma, Nuwa, Mary, Amayah, the Pacha Momma ... she who nurtures ... she of the thousand names? suggest a 14 day long ceremony -- performed by each loving individual worldwide in her/his own way -- from the last Full Moon of 2204 to the first New Moon of 2005 -- a ceremony of self cleansing, gentling, rising -- of devotion and reconnection and return to Mother Earth and GrandMother Sun -- of respecting and listening to and learning from our sacred native elders worldwide -- and Co-Creation of the network of celestial human beings who will take the LIVING EARTH into their own hands, and nurture the compost, and sow the seeds, and bring the water, and turn of the oil appliances and television bosses ... and love and awaken EVERY human BEING, domesticated animals in the slaughter house, and bring them back to the family of TRUE humanity. sharing in HER song ... renewed, born again, in the Last Ceremony. ~~~~~~ how may we accomplish this?

what forms should it take, to enable ALL activists, servants of humanity, worldwide? how shall we share the message? we need everyones guidance!

(and another response- or suggestion as to how to spend today- In LOVING lifestyle -- raw, vegan, organic, probiotic, whole hygiene -- solarian, breatharian, aqua-arian 24-HOUR mindfulness -- yoga, meditation, quiet ... slowing, pulsing, song, dance ... sun, wind & water COMPLETE global circle of respect -- 'Chi-become-Gong' of infinite culture, aboriginal culture, our divine ancestors ALL our living spirit relations -- tree, stone, wind, fire, water ... crow, turtle, dolphin, whale ... CELESTIAL mother-country -- wilderness, true nature!)

manifestation and the full moon ...from an email newsletter I recieve.

Beloved, When emotions are running at full power, magnetic attraction is at its peak. Strong feelings magnetically attract changes in matter. Emotions attract a particular reality out of infinite potentialities and manifest in the physical world.

During the full moon, emotions are at their most powerful, so manifesting changes on the physical plane is easier at this time. Polarity is a fact of creation on all levels and emotions have polarity.

By mastering polarity in the emotions, all things are possible, including levitation of self, others, and objects. The key is mastery of whole brain concentration on the four levels of being, while simultaneously feeling powerful emotions.

Delta brainwaves are oneness with the Unified Field of energy, oneness with Divine Consciousness and with all life. At the end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves, INTENT or WILL is generated for manifesting a divine virtue for the benefit of the Unified Field. This is the level of electrical energy. The stronger the WILL, the larger will be the mold that is created on the next level.

In Theta brainwave a person contemplates the MEANING of the divine virtue that is being generated. Clear and precise intellectual understanding of the virtue creates a blueprint, or mold that will be filled on the next level with magnetic energy of emotion.

Alpha brainwaves are the level of EMOTION. EMOTIONAL strength determines the force of magnetic power generated to fill the mold that was created on the previous level. When the mold, or blueprint is filled, it manifests on the next level, which is the level of form or matter. The level of physical matter is comprehended by

Beta brainwaves which register the five senses, memory, language, and linear thought. It is on this level that changes in form are experienced by the five senses and then remembered later.

During the full moon a person can align his/her strongest emotions with the most powerful emotional energy of the Unified Field with great ease and piggyback personal feeling energy with Divine Feeling Energy. In this way the most amazing manifestations in magnetic and physical creation are mastered. For the past thirteen days beginning at the the new moon, the intent, concept, feeling, and sensations of desired changes in physical manifestation have been created. Now is the time of ultimate manifestation.

"As above, so below." The cycles of the moon are the natural cycles and rhythms of the sea of magnetic energy, the sea of the emotions of the universe. By consciously aligning personal emotions with moon cycles, a state of almost indescribable bliss and well being can be maintained on an on-going basis.

Periods of quietness at the dark of the moon gives birth to new feelings which grow gracefully into periods of intense excitement and completion at the full of the moon. The period of passionate completion of the full moon then gradually relaxes into satisfaction and serenity at the end of the cycle, at the dark of the moon once again. The 28 day cycle of the moon, the dark of the moon waxing to the full moon and the waning back again to the dark of the moon, carefully guides the emotional sea of magnetic energy for all creation according to impeccable rhythms of harmony and life.

Here is an exercise to help master polarity of emotion.

Choose a polarity such as: excitement | relaxation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Close your eyes and feel excitement. Concentrate fully until your entire being is infused with the feeling of excitement!

~~~~~~~

Next feel relaxation. Concentrate fully until your entire being is peaceful and floating with the feeling of relaxation.

~~~~~~~

Now feel excitement again! Feel it fully, taking your time to work up to full awareness of its power!

~~~~~~~

Now feel relaxation again, feel it until you merge fully into peaceful, calm, quiet, being.

~~~~~~~

Now remain in a state of relaxation, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME FEELING EXCITEMENT! Feel these two feelings AT THE SAME TIME!

~~~~~~~

This exercise enhances whole brain awareness and becomes effortless with practice. Use this exercise to master any polarity; acceptance/rejection, joy/sadness, confidence/fear, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the 14th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle, we flood the earth with powerful feelings to manifest miracles.
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:05 pm

Cheers Angelbabe, only got a chance to go on my computer the day after the full moon though. :oops: I don't suppose you know much about planting in moon-cycles? I was thinking of starting next year. I think despite what any beliefs are it seems practical too, look up at the moon and think, ah my seedlings need planting now.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

angelbabe

planting with the moon!

Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:01 pm

i was bought a 'gardening by the moon' calender last year but i cant say i got in to it-it was pretty complicated and i tend to garden intuitively!! and its pretty abundant so i must be doing something right? :wink:
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:38 pm

My father was an old bushie and at one stage of his life was a farmer. All I can report on planting by the moon was what he told me -

He did not plant by the moon but some of his (Italian) neighbours did and he never noticed any difference!

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

Return to “The ish Local - (Chat)”