small world

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Russian Doll
A selfsufficientish Regular

small world

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 am

where i live its not exactly the greenest area for eco projects but dont worry im working on it..so i have a lack of people who understand my joy of going out on the balconey and finding veg sprouted over night

anyways started a new course the other day and got chatting to the leaders of it...who not only own the self suff bible..but also love to forage...the elder one of the two is recyling her microwave into a conductor cooker and cooks her stews in a straw box :cheers:

im over the moon its fantastic to meet people in person who understand what im doing and the best thing is that one of them want to go on one of andys foraging courses and is going to take me in her car

so wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo for small worlds

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: small world

Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 am

Great stuff, rd. We're to be found all over the place. :cheers: And growing :lol:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

Urban Ayisha
Living the good life
Living the good life

Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 am

argh want this to happe to meeeee! but good for u, russian doll? where do u live btw yr profile thingame doesnt say. just ot of interest!

Russian Doll

Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Urban Ayisha wrote:argh want this to happe to meeeee! but good for u, russian doll? where do u live btw yr profile thingame doesnt say. just ot of interest!
i live in purfleet in essex hun

contadino
Living the good life
Living the good life

Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Oh it's brilliant when that happens. I've just met a bloke round the corner, who's the first person I've found here in Italy that understands permaculture, green building, etc.. In fact, he's just finished building himself an earth-sheltered workshop (he's a sculptor) at a time when I'm in the detailed planning stage of an earth-sheltered project of my own.