Today I am glad that I am a isher

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Thomzo
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Today I am glad that I am a isher

I'm really sorry to hear that. I do hope he finds something else soon. Just line up loads of jobs that you want done around the house so that he doesn't get bored. :hugish:
Think globally, shop locally
Check out my blog at http://designedbyzoe.blogspot.com/
http://www.thomzo.co.uk

thesunflowergal

Thanks everyone for you kind words. This week just isn't my week so many things are going wrong, but hey I still have a smile on my face
:iconbiggrin:
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/

organicsi
Tom Good
Tom Good

Hi I have started a thread about Helium, it is a writing site that pays(a bit/lot) and you only have to register. Send me your email and I will invite you.We did a mad thing a couple of years ago and moved to Slovenia with only one of us working. It was crazy now I look back. Things are better now but it is really tough and puts a strain on even strong relationships.
At one point I was just wandering around the house putting random things on ebay, shockingly I made about £500 in about 9 weeks, just by selling stuff we really did not need.
One thing I learned was that a quick trip to the nearest charity shop can reap dividends. On the counter in our local Sue Ryder was a basket containing bits and pieces that had been reduced to 20p Rootling around in there I found an old Womens institute badge I sold fo £9, a solid silver ring I got £11 pounds for and most amazing 7 glass buttons that went for £15! I also discovered that ebayers are mad for anything they think might contain treasure so if you find old boxes or tins fill em up with buttons, old sewing stuff and they go really well.I know you are probably thinking this is silly advice but it is amazing what you can make from nothing.
One last thing don't worry about Christmas, please, try to buy/make nice things to eat, but apart from that the kids a little enough to be happy with bits and bobs from the pound shop and plenty of naughty but nice sweet treats. Good luck

Sky
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hugs to you.
I'm on sick from work at the mo due to an injury ( nasty bull decided he didn't like me very much) we've only just financially got back on our feet too and I actually work two part time jobs so am sick from both.
NZ is a bit funny in that they pay you acc if you have an accident instead of your wages or sick but first I have to prove that my injury was indeed an accident so right now we are on one wage which is not enough and it could be weeks before I get all the results from tests they require :(
Hence why I am suddenly more active on this forum lol, need to keep my moral up and find imaginative ways to save money :flower:

thesunflowergal

Thanks for all the ideas Organicis. I must admit we did that sold everything on ebay last time he was made redundant, which was 26 months ago. Will pm you my email address, thank you. I think I am pretty much sorted for Christmas. We have made jam, chutney, wooden cheese boards. Still need to make bath salts, mince pies and a few other bits.

Sky - thats terrible you poor thing! I hope that your money comes though very soon for you. :hugish:
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:

sleepyowl

I'm adding my condolences too but hope that he finds work soon
Organiser of the Rainbow Moot for LGBT Pagans in the West Midlands
http://robstacey.blogspot.co.uk/

MuddyWitch
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

Sky, I truly hope you heal quickly, and that things improve soon. :hugish:

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

Keaniebean

My best wishes to you both, especially at this time of year when it always seems harder to keep hold of money. :grouphug: :grouphug:
Sarah.x

Come on over and see the fun at Troll Manor http://trollfamily.blogspot.com/ Now blogging once more :) after a little shove from the one and only MMM.

oldfella
latitude: 44.564
longitude: 0.959

Hi Sky hows the Bull, getting better I hope,

Oh you as well of course. Good luck get well soon, and I blame it all on Gollum. :iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin:
I can't do great things, so I do little things with love.

oldfella
latitude: 44.564
longitude: 0.959

The Sunflowergal, remember that a sunflower always turns to face the sun, even when a cloud passes by, and when the cloud has gone, the Sunflower is still there, and go's on to become stronger and is still as beautiful, :hugish: :hugish: :hugish: :hugish:

"Was going to send 5 hugs but not sure how your oldfella would take it"
I can't do great things, so I do little things with love.

Mrs Gert
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Hi Sunflowergal.
Haven't been on for yonks and sad to see you are having a tough time :( Hope you have better luck soon.

Mrs G
P.S How's that gorgeous babe of yours?

thesunflowergal

Hi Mrs G

I was just thinking of you and Mr G, and about to have a look at your blog to see if you had updated it.

How are you three? Mr G sent me a lovely email, and i have a feeling that I forgot to reply. Please say sorry for me.

Teme was one a few weeks ago, he is a real bruiser now. Having a pot luck dinner at mine on friday night, I know its short notice but would you be able to make it? It would be fab to see you guys.

xx

Check out my blog: