Hugs, positive vibes and loads of advice and ideas needed!!

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
yvette
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Hugs, positive vibes and loads of advice and ideas neede

Just saw this on downsizer, any use? www.ecologicalland.coop/files/Small_is_Successful.pdf

Mrs H
Living the good life
Living the good life

Well things haven't quite gone as planned!! The business idea for the big house went to pot as the landlord sayed no! We also had a massive rethink about moving areas as Finley is so happy and settled at his wee school and we couldn't find anything that compared. So sacrifices had to be made. Nothing is set in stone just yet but we have verbally accepted a gorgeous house near to were r now however it has a small garden and no out houses. The house itself is to die for and more than we could ever wish for and the kids have a safe play area with the dogs! The chickens and geese r going into a field at the back which the landlord owns and we do have potential to rent more of him when we get settled so hopefully by this time nxt year we will have r veg and everything well under way.
Hopefully the best of both worlds, its going to cripple us financially but we feel its worth it to keep Finn close to school and his friends.
Ill keep u posted but fingers crossed! Xx

Silver Ether
A selfsufficientish Regular

It sound flower like you have stepped into a feud .... I would be heading out of there as you are and starting again ... I would be tempted though to go to the neighbor and ask whats going on ..but that's because I am a nosy cow :icon_smile: Sorry things didn't work out but the main thing is your safe and can restart ... ((((((( hugs)))))))
http://silverether.wordpress.com/

http://www.folksy.com/shops/Silverether

You can be as self-asservative as you like, I said, just so long as you do what you're told.' Esme Weatherwax.

Shirley

What a nightmare - am glad you've found an alternative and hope that it doesn't prove to be too financially draining.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

MuddyWitch
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Sending love & keeping everthing crossed for you.

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

battybird

:grouphug: :grouphug: Glad you have found an alternative solution! Sounds like you will have options anyway...I could not have stayed after that sort of incident!! As everyone has said, it often works out for the best...silver lining and all that! Horrible to have your dreams turned into a nightmare so quickly, but at least it happened fairly soon after the move, just think if you had been settled there for a year or two before he "blew up"! Keeping everything crossed for you and your family.
The cockerel makes the noise, the hen produces the goods!! anon