kick up the butt needed!!!

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Mrs H
Living the good life
Living the good life

kick up the butt needed!!!

After nearly 3 weeks of sickness in the house and generally being tired and feeling sorry for myself, last night I decided it was time for a swift kick up the arse!!
I've cleared the spare room and finleys room this morning so far (quick tea break!!) I should hav the rest of the house completed today. All poultry and dogs got cleaned out yesterday.
Monday I'm going to crack on with sorting the garden and getting healthy again. I'm smoking more than ever and we're broke, I mean, at what point is that logical????? I'm full of excuses but there really isn't any.
So by Monday I'm gonna hav an organized house and start being healthy again. I know ill feel better for it. Its like I keep waiting for the stresses of life to go before I start, but I'm finally beginning to see that that's life and waiting for it to go before embarking on new challenges is crazy!
Right, tea finished so back to sorting, the kids r helping to which is lovely! Xxx

boboff
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: kick up the butt needed!!!

Excellent, well done to you, in a non patronising manner!

It sounds like the Mary Popins has arrived!
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

Millymollymandy

Yay - good for you - one step at a time eh?! :salute:

I am feeling a lot less miserable than I was the last few days - not cos the sun is shining or anything - think it's just that time of year for mood swings!
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Good on you. Can you give me one too? I sure need it. It's taken me all week just to clean one bedroom. I've been sleeping for England over the last few days and I think it's the change in the season. I'm preparing to hibernate.

Zoe

yvette
Living the good life
Living the good life

Sounds like you might need a hug more than a kick! What a rotten few weeks. Good for you for shaking yourself up and getting on with things, hopefully it will help you all feel better.

bonniethomas06

I am exactly the same at the moment Mrs H. It is definitely seasonal.

Although I read a book once about women being like waves - we go through phases of building energy, riding high on the crest, and then we crash. We then spend time gathering our strength and building energy again so that we can go again in one big cycle. I am definitely like this - totally inconsistent - at times I am a human cyclone of productivity, at others I am a human sea slug of sloth. It's not your fault. It's your hormones!
"A pretty face is fine, but what a farmer needs is a woman who can carry a pig under each arm"

My blog...

http://www.theparttimesmallholder.blogspot.com

Thomzo

Thanks, Bonnie, you've made me feel so much better. That's exactly what I'm like. Except that there are more troughs than crests at the moment.

Zoe

baldybloke
Living the good life
Living the good life

I don't think its just a gal thing. I also have time/energy peaks and troughs. Also being a Gemini, I have my inner dialogue to cope with. Its a wonder I get anything done at all.
Has anyone seen the plot, I seem to have lost mine?

Millymollymandy

I'm a Gemini too, so what's my inner dialogue? Don't confuse me even more! :shock: And I've been up and down like a yo-yo these last few weeks. :(
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

bonniethomas06

Thomzo wrote:Thanks, Bonnie, you've made me feel so much better. That's exactly what I'm like. Except that there are more troughs than crests at the moment.

Zoe
Sorry to hear that Zoe, especially now you have your 'freedom'. How's it going by the way?
"A pretty face is fine, but what a farmer needs is a woman who can carry a pig under each arm"

My blog...

http://www.theparttimesmallholder.blogspot.com

Thomzo

bonniethomas06 wrote:
Thomzo wrote:Thanks, Bonnie, you've made me feel so much better. That's exactly what I'm like. Except that there are more troughs than crests at the moment.

Zoe
Sorry to hear that Zoe, especially now you have your 'freedom'. How's it going by the way?
Thanks, Bonnie

Not quite as free as I was expecting. They've persuaded me to stay on for two days a week until the end of the year to help with the hand-over. I can't complain as the money will be useful. Also, as I'm not in charge of the department anymore, someone else has all the stress to cope with. I wouldn't mind the job if it wasn't for the stress. So, two weeks in to part time and it's been great but I can't believe how quickly the other five days go. Life is definitely heading upwards now.

How are you getting on out of the rat race? Are you still happy?

Zoe