Wheeeewhhhh!!!

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Mustardseedmama
Living the good life
Living the good life

Wheeeewhhhh!!!

To all my friends across the pond----I just read of your heat-wave, and I wanted to tell you I sympathize!!! Today it is 101f in the shade on the north side of our house, and I know all about trying to keep critters and gardens going in heat.

The worst summer since we moved away from civilization was about 6 years ago; at one point (August) the afternoon highs were 112f to 116f for three straight weeks.

Please drink a LOT of water---take care!
What if you're wrong? What if there's more? What if there's hope you never dreamed of hoping for?
Nichole Nordeman----Brave

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wheeeewhhhh!!!

Thanks MSM, our neighbour registered 35 c in the shade ....... in the shade ....... IN IRELAND, the last time I was this hot was going across Death Valley on a motorbike, I don't like it, I'm too pale ...... and English I may expire soon :lol:

doofaloofa
A selfsufficientish Regular

diggernotdreamer wrote: the last time I was this hot was going across Death Valley on a motorbike

PICS!
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

I didn't take any pics going across Death Valley, it was hard enough keeping hydrated for half an hour. we stopped off at Stove Pipe Wells and thought we had already gone through it, but were told no you haven't got there yet, a small crowd gathered to watch the mad English people on a Nighthawk drive off through one of the hottest places on the planet

doofaloofa

I'll have to use my imagination
ina wrote: die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln