I need a kick up the...

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
berry
Tom Good
Tom Good
latitude: 50.3706° N
longitude: 4.1397° W

I need a kick up the...

Still lurking but with a determination to get growing this year... and carry on with my blog. please poke me to keep going.. I need the encouragement!

Flo
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: I need a kick up the...

Looking at your pictures, you do a fair amount anyway. Will extra pressure do any good? Won't the fun of doing things be better than being poked? If there is no fun in it, then does it rank as being nagged to do the homework? :mrgreen:

tosca
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Keep an eye on what like minded people are getting up to, that should keep your interest up. Keep on taking photos as you will be able to keep track of progress, it's amazing how often you think things aren't growing/changing till you look at the photos and can see the progress. Same with your blog, plenty of photos (which are, after all, free these days) jogs your memory while you write and keeps the interest active.

If not....size 10s should do it! :lol:

berry
Tom Good
Tom Good
latitude: 50.3706° N
longitude: 4.1397° W

Hehe I never see it as nagging. Yes a little pressure is good! I find fun in most things just need a kick to get going then I bite if people try to get me to stop ;)

I agree the photos help. I realised I hadn't blogged in ages so crashed my PC uploading all of them :D