Glad to be back!

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Cligereen
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Glad to be back!

Hi All,

It's a long time since I posted here. The last time I was living in Ireland and planning to move back to the UK. Well, we have finally moved, well twice actually. Moved back to a village outside Matlock in Derbyshire in December 2013 and moved again to a house with a bigger garden in November just gone. What with resettling two student sons, 2 dogs and a wife, starting a new job, changing jobs and all that, it's been busy. Now I'm sort of ready to restart the gardening as we will NEVER move again!

I used to be so busy in Ireland making beer, wine, growing veg & fruit, cooking, collecting wood for the range and it all trailed off in the last year and a half but I'm raring to go at it all again. In fact i cleared a patch in the garden of weeds today now the snow has more-or-less gone and the sun was shining.

I've a lot to catch up on and new posters to meet but it's great to be back, both on ish and in the UK.

:salute:
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Check me out on
http://hubpages.com/_3mxsltjcamvqv/hub/ ... een-Living
My website www.fallstoppers.com

ina
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Glad to be back!

Never say NEVER... :iconbiggrin:

Welcome back. I'm a bit busy at the moment myself, so my garden is not looking its best...
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Welcome back. Wonderful part of the world you've moved to.:wave:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

Flo

Sounds as if some self sufficientish might come in handy with all the moving. It'll give you time to catch up with yourself.

Nice to see you and hope you have time to keep us all up to date on how things go.

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

So you managed to escape then :lol: I don't think we will be so lucky, our house is now worth about 2' 6d so we are here for life.

Good luck with everything, another adventure, the promise of summer produce to come