You have plans for ...

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: You have plans for ...

I think my ideal Christmas would be to have a huge stack of really beautiful yarn (the stuff I never seem to be able to justify paying the huge prices for myself), a bottle of something warming and a few nice, but not excessive bits of finger food and I'd just sit and knit all day.

Well, apart from the bottle and buffet I do that most days. :cheers:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

happyhippy
A selfsufficientish Regular

Well its just me and hubster Xmas Day.No kids around unfortunately.Youngest lives 1.5hrs away,and her parters grandparents are not well so they want to spend what might be their last Xmas with them,middle daughter lives 350 miles away.Has 3 young kids,too much stuff for them to bring up,plus they'd take more back home with them (presents),and my eldest lives in Australia,where I'm from,so its going to feel pretty lonely this year! :( Might head to Avebury after lunch and get some fresh air and exercise.
Merry Xmas everyone,stay safe and best wishes to you all.

ina

Green Aura wrote:I think my ideal Christmas would be to have a huge stack of really beautiful yarn (the stuff I never seem to be able to justify paying the huge prices for myself), a bottle of something warming and a few nice, but not excessive bits of finger food and I'd just sit and knit all day.

Well, apart from the bottle and buffet I do that most days. :cheers:
Oh yes! :cheers:

And a stack of good books, and a large pot of coffee...
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

Flo

I could just settle for a day in bed at the moment after this last week. Too much frivolity that the family planned - they've promised not to do it again for another 10 years.